Hey everyone! Hallo! Привет!

Hello, fellow Doctor Who fans!

I’ve been into this show since 2020. I’m Russian, but live in München, Germany. I speak English fluently, and slowly learning German.
I watched the NuWho from the Ninth Doctor until Twelfth Doctor’s Time Heist, then something snapped in my head and I went to watch the Classic Who. Currently I’m on the Fourth Doctor’s penultimate season (and I do plan to rewatch NuWho because I forgot everything oof) and at the same time exploring the expanded universe.
Aside from Doctor Who I love Transformers and Team Fortress 2.
Current favourite episodes and audios for each Doctor (I’m reading books too, but I haven’t read enough yet)
First Doctor - TV: The Time Meddler, The Romans; Audio: The Sontarans
Second Doctor - TV: The Mind Robber, The Invasion; Audio - haven’t heard enough
Third Doctor - TV: Inferno, The Three Doctors, Frontier in Space, Invasion of the Dinosaurs; Audio - The Box of Terrors, Landbound
Fourth Doctor - TV: Currently The Android Invasion, Horror of Fang Rock, Androids of Tara, City of Death; Audio: The Oseidon Adventure, The Trouble with Drax, The Box of Terrors
Fifth Doctor - Audio: Cold Fusion, Spare Parts, Creatures of Beauty
Sixth Doctor - Audio: The Whispers of Terror, The Marian Conspiracy, The Holy Terror, The One Doctor, Project: Lazarus, Davros, The Wormery, The Ratings War
Seventh Doctor - Audio: The Fearmonger, The Genocide Machine, The Fires of Vulcan, Colditz, Forever Fallen, UNIT: Dominion
Eighth Doctor - Audio: Seasons of Fear, Embrace the Darkness, Zagreus, Scherzo, Living Legend, Solitaire, The Dalek Trap, Zygon Who Fell to Earth, Orbis, Death in Blackpool, The Book of Kells, Relative Dimensions, Lucie Miller/To the Death

What are your favourites, if you have one?

9 Likes

A proper welcome to forum @Five_Hundredth_Drax - another international fan who humbles me with their ability to speak/write in perfect English. Enjoy 1980s Doctor Who - I look forward to your thoughts on the JNT era.

3 Likes

Thanks! I will)

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, great to have you here!

2 Likes

Welcome! Loads of good picks in there - I agree with almost all of them! Looking forward to seeing you around :blush:

3 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

3 Likes

A warm welcome to you! Always great to have more international fans over here, it shows how there are fans all over the world!

2 Likes