Hello whooligans

the name is glungus, remember it well, for I am the biggest, I do not watch doctor who, but I will eventually, im here anyway, and I am here to FOREVER! HAHAHAHAH!

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Hi and welcome I guess. Hope that you like it when you see it I guess…

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @glungus14 - it will be fun to see what you make of Doctor Who when you watch it (which it might be an idea to do soon if you want to join in the discussions here).

Do have a look at our rules and advice for the forum:

https://forum.tardis.guide/faq

4 Likes

Welcome! I hope you have fun here!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum! Hopefully you get around to watching Doctor Who soon.

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome to the forum! With all of time and space before you, the breadth of choice is staggering, so enjoy the journey! :grinning_cat:

1 Like

thanks, I better start watching it I guess

6 Likes

Well, you could always start by watching this…

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here

2 Likes

@sircarolyn can’t escape it :musical_notes: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey, I didn’t link the looping livestream version, at least…

1 Like

Your kindness truly knows no bounds.

1 Like

And I do actually have that version still playing in the background…

1 Like

brought a tear of happiness to my eye

5 Likes

Ooh! New fan! Welcome!

So, ignore the TV show for a moment, what you want to do is try and track down a book series called the “Eighth Doctor Adventures” and you want to start with book 37, called “The Burning”, and go from there. It’s effictively a new pilot, but it’s setting up a totally different vision of the franchise than anything before or since, and I’m extremely curious how well it would work as someone’s first ever Doctor Who story

Slightly more seriously, may I ask what brought you to the site if you don’t watch the show?

9 Likes