Hello! I'm Molly

hiya! found this cool website and decided to join as a way of tracking my progress!

I’m Molly & I’m a 20yr old college student.

My dad’s been a fan of the show since childhood, so I kind of grew up around it in a way, but I only ever started watching Doctor Who for myself probably around 2020 & have been obsessed ever since :slight_smile:

My favorite doctors would have to be Paul McGann, David Tennant, and Peter Capaldi!

I’m from southern New Jersey & am attending college in Georgia, going for film & tv production (and an animation minor)!

I’m not used to using forums but i’m hoping i can get used to it hahah

10 Likes

Welcome! Forums are “old school” but can be lots of fun - jump into any topic and add your thoughts and opinions, or start a new one!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Retro but cool. A bit like the Doctor’s dress sense.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Old school, which is probably why I gravitated here! I’m old, without the “school” bit! Welcome anyway.

4 Likes

I think it happened the same to me, I’m probably younger than many users here, and I consider myself quite the old soul (I mean, I even grew up watching 80-year old films and cartoons, like Laurel & Hardy and Looney Tunes)

3 Likes

Welcome! I like the wibe here. Everone is nice and positive even when they dont like stuff.

5 Likes

I think a lot of the Looney Tunes stuff still holds up very well. Also, Laurel and Hardy were comedy geniuses. Their stuff was repeated on mainstream TV here until the late eighties.

1 Like

I’m glad that’s the vibe you’re getting as that’s exactly what Shaun and I wanted to try and create.

7 Likes