Hello, hello!

Hey all, I’ve been using TARDIS Guide on and off for a while, but I’m brand new to the forum! (Hope i post this correctly lol). My name’s Gabe (not Dave), and I’ve been a Doctor Who fan for a long time! I love everything classic, new, and audio - most especially everything 6th Doctor<3 I’d love to start posting on the forum more often, it’s so refreshing to find a positive Who environment out here:)

22 Likes

Welcome to the forum @GabeNotDave - good to have you here. Look forward to chatting Doctor Who with you.

5 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

3 Likes

Oh, it’s you!

I’ve been watching your BigFinish Out of Context videos on YouTube for years: always good when I need cheering up. Tried showing one to my friend who has never heard BigFinish and they were bamboozled - was hilarious.

Welcome to TARDIS Guide, Gabe!

12 Likes

Welcome! This is a lovely community, so you should have fun here!

2 Likes

Hey, welcome on over to this side of things!

1 Like

Welcome! I’ve seen your account name and thought it was interesting, glad you’re going to be active on the forums :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome! Hope you have a great time at the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! You picked the best time. :smiling_face:

2 Likes