Hello from the States

Here saying hi. I like the Letterboxd type thing but Doctor Who specific that the site has going on.

Some fun Who related stuff about me:

I became a fan in 2009, and watched all of Modern Who, Torchwood and SJA between Planet of the Dead and Waters of Mars. Waters of Mars was my first live Who episode.

I used to live in Indiana, and when I go back and visit, I always hit the biggest Doctor Who store in North America, which is an absolutely incredible place.

https://www.whona.com/About-UsVisit_ep_7.html

13 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site!

I’ve not heard of that store. It’s crazy how we don’t really even have stores like that in the UK (or do we? Feel free to correct me anyone!)

3 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

Wow! You’re lucky to have a store like that. I’ve visited Midtown Comics a few times, and I was impressed with that, but this looks like another level. In England, most ‘nerd’ stores are only a few hundred square feet.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

3 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around!

3 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum @MattV525 - good to have you here.

2 Likes