Hello from a Doctor Who maniac!

Greetings, TG! I’m a whovian who just loves the concept of the Doctor saving the universe so much that I decided to go on a huge media journey following the Timey Wimey Detector on the TARDIS wiki.

All TV, audio, prose and as much of the comics and other materials as I can. This website is thus perfect for me! I was hoping to begin a thread in which I compile my thoughts & continuity notes of each story. I’m hoping it won’t be too many messages! I’m currently in the 1st Doctor, Steven & Vicki era.

One way or another, it’s great to be here!

14 Likes

Welcome. We are all maniacs here :joy:

IMG_0367

2 Likes

Wellllllllll he does save the Universe most the time :speak_no_evil: . The amount of media out there is a lifetime worth.
Welcome to TardisGuide :tardis:

3 Likes

Welcome to the site!

Still have plenty of 1st and 2nd Doctor serials I need to watch myself, though it’s getting to where a lot of those have missing episodes…

1 Like

Welcome! Good to have you here and I’ll be really interested in your notes on the stories.

We do plan on eventually letting people write reviews on the site, however I think the discussions that can be had on the forum are much more fun!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum - I’d love to see your thoughts on continuity. I used to obsess about that sort of thing but it ended up beocming too unwieldy with the wealth of material available.

4 Likes

Hrmph. Speak for yourself! And for myself! And for…oh, yeah, guess you’re right.

2 Likes

This didn’t age well :laughing:

2 Likes