Hello All!

Hi everyone,

So this is my first foray into Doctor Who forums since I left Gallifrey Base behind a couple of years ago. So I’m humbly dipping my toe in the TARDIS Guide waters to ease myself back into Doctor Who Forum Fandom.

I’ve been a Doctor Who fan for 35 years (the maths will tell you I fell in love with it in the worst possible year to) and have recently started a YouTube journey where I try to reconnect with my inner child and inner geek at the same time, with Doctor Who forming the lion’s share of videos at the moment. You can find the channel here if you are curious → https://www.youtube.com/@chris_stokes/videos

I look forward to popping by here more often and joining the community!

Hope you all enjoyed the double bill season premiere if you’ve watched it and I hope you do enjoy it if you haven’t.

All the best,
Chris

16 Likes

Welcome! Thank you for sharing your channel, it’s always fun to try something new. Looking forward to seeing you around!

3 Likes

Hi there @ChrisStokes. Welcome to the site.

I’ve been a fan of your videos since early doors. I always enjoy agreeing with your opinion one minute, and disagreeing another.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ChrisStokes. Glad I managed to convince you to join us :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Just watched your video on where to start with big finish for each doctor the other day, nice to have you here!!

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to TardisGuide. Also have you subscribed as well on YouTube for a while.

3 Likes

Welcome! I must admit, I never would have expected to see you here, but I am glad you found your way here! Hopefully you have a great time!

2 Likes

Welcome! Sorry for the delayed response, I’ve been away last week, but wanted to personally welcome you to the site. Let me know if you have any feedback!

4 Likes