Hello all! CoolRedSon’s introduction

Hi everyone! I’m CoolRedSon. I’ve been lurking here for a while (mainly born out of my desire for a semi-comprehensive list for Doctor Who media that I could do fun states with). This place seems lovely. Basic stuff about me Doctor Who wise:

1. Eleven and Twelve are my favorites, and shockingly Moffat is my favorite writer haha.
  2. Currently working my way through Classic for the first time, and having an absolute blast (hot take apparently but The Web Planet is incredible).
  3. Spiciest pick for a favorite story is probably Boom Town (or maybe Fear Her honestly, that’s been a comfort episode of mine for a long time).
    This place seems lovely and I’m looking forward to dipping into it and nerding out with you all!
16 Likes

Welcome! Boom Town is a brilliant episode, and I totally agree that Fear Her is both underrated and unfairly hated. Looking forward to seeing you around!

3 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum, great to have you!!

And absolutely boom town is so good

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @coolredson - great to have you here and I look forward to chatting Who with you.

2 Likes

This forum might be my people lol. Justice for Fear Her!

6 Likes

Welcome! I can’t say I have much love for Fear Her but definitely agree Boom Town is a great episode.

I probably also like Moffat’s writing the best (I just love puzzle box, timey wimey episodes, and it’s no secret I adore River Song), although honestly RTD2 is really winning me over right now!

Good to have you here!

7 Likes

A big welcome to you! Another Eleven lover here. I’m not sold on The Web Planet, though, but it’s fun to see more and more Web Planet fans join the forum. Perhaps you’ll end up changing my mind one day :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to the site/forum.

2 Likes