Has Paternoster Gang ended?

When Trespassers 4 came out, I could’ve sworn there was future ones shown, though they were quite awhile away. But now I cannot find them, it may of just been a figment of my imagination or I was thinking of Trespassers 4 instead?

Anyway, has there been any news for any future audios from them? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Definitely nothing was announced, and I have a feeling they might be cancelled due to low sales on the basis I don’t see them talked about much anywhere. Also the post credit scene I felt was so weird and hastily done.

I really hope not though, I love them. Might be worth an email to Vortex to see if Nick can answer?

8 Likes

Ah that’s upsetting! I love them a whole lot. I would email Vortex but I have no clue what that is :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Vortex is the Big Finish magazine that they publish once a month, with articles and interviews and news about their upcoming releases. It also has a page for questions that readers have sent in, and Nick Briggs usually answers :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This helped me, too. I had no idea what Vortex was. Thank you. :sweat_smile: I’m so far behind with Big Finish, usually getting and listening to all the old stuff (mainly older Seventh Doctor audios for me), I never realized they had anything like this.

5 Likes

No problem :slight_smile: they can be downloaded for free on the BF website, and a PDF copy is also included in the first releases of each month.

We have a thread for Vortex where we usually post whenever a new issue is out.

8 Likes

Nothing has been announced.

I will say there was a 3-year gap between the Heritage box sets, and the Trespassers box sets. Also it was just over a year since the last one.

Only time will tell.

6 Likes

I think the difference here is how they handled the cliffhanger and post credit in the last Trespassers.. it was … err I’m not a fan of it :sob:

3 Likes

Well when you hear it like that, it does sound like its just chaotic and will upload whenever :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I remember future audios shown too.

1 Like

interesting! maybe they took them down?

1 Like

I remember it getting took down between weeks / days.

1 Like