Happy Jodie Whittaker Day!





Today is Jodie Whittaker’s birthday!

What are some of your favourite things she brought to the role of the Doctor?

26 Likes

That first picture makes me lol. Everyone looks so bored and fed up, then there’s Jodie in her birthday girl dress.

Also, I hope she has a great day!

14 Likes

I like the Fact that, as far as I know, she is the only one to talk with a Universe who decides to look like a Frog.
Of course, there are a lot of other splendid Things she brought to the Role, like her Enthusiasm for playing the Part or the Fact she visited the Set of Power on a Day when she didn’t have to just to meet more of the Companions Actors (that’s how it goes, right?). But also saying the former is more funny to me, anyhow, hope she has a splendid day today! :tada:

12 Likes

Jodie Whittaker as Thirteen was incredible, and I can’t help but smile every time I watch her episodes. I hope she has a happy birthday!

10 Likes

She has a huge energy and bubbling enthusiasm, both on and off screen.

Jodie just seems like a really wonderful person, we are lucky to have had her! I really look forward to more adventures with her on audio :grin:

10 Likes

Happy 44th[1] birthday to Jodie!



  1. She does not look that age, she’s got the same anti-aging abilities as Paul ↩︎

10 Likes
5 Likes

favourite things she brought to the role is girl power!! i was so shocked that we finally got a female doctor, and i’m glad 13 still lives on in big finish. i also love jodie’s accent, whenever i hear it i think of the “my dogs locked in costa” meme
she was incredibleee in frauds too

8 Likes

I love how much she still loves the role and is always happy to come back she had barely left and came to work with Big Finish. I think she embodies everything a Doctor should be both on and off screen.

8 Likes

I love how much joy and hope she brings to the role of the Doctor, even with everything 13 goes through it is reassuring to see the Doctor still persevere with hope in her heart. 13 is very charming and is so enthusiastic about travelling the universe with her friends, it’s heartwarming.

I am very grateful Jodie loves Doctor Who and continues to both play the role on audio and interact with the fan base, she’s brilliant and you can tell that she brings so much of herself to her performance. Happy birthday Jodie!!! :tada:

5 Likes

It was so lovely meeting Jodie, however briefly, at Flux this year. And seeing her and Mandip on stage just chatting together as best buddies discussing their time on Doctor Who was so lovely.

She is a wonderful person, and I’m so glad she is part of this show that we love.

6 Likes