Happy International Colin Baker Day!

I would like to kick off my first topic here by saying Happy Birthday Colin! :star_struck: :tada:

imageimage

That is all. Please take a guidebook that will show you all of the special events that will be taking place at this convention. Cake, refreshments, and other goodies are available in the adjoining banquet hall, along with an endless loop of Colin Classic Television in the media room. Note that the costume contest will be starting momentarily, where the winner will receive the coveted Golden Croc Award. Feel free to explore the sights!

24 Likes

Appropriately I just finished another Six MR story - The Brood of Erys - and it was pretty good! I’m really enjoying Flip as a companion too :slight_smile:

Happy birthday to Colin!! Here’s to a wonderful Doctor!!

8 Likes

The_Five(ish)_Doctor_Reboot_4

14 Likes

c905f2a5e281a8b0317c7cb08e172783-364604816

12 Likes

I don’t ever need an excuse to spend all day on Six stories, but this is as good a one as any.

9 Likes

I love Commander Maxil. I always wondered what happened to the actor.

7 Likes

Coincidentally I just started listening to Vampire of the Mind.

5 Likes

I’m curious what your thoughts will be. Colin apparently said that, if he had to choose a third companion to join him with Flip and Constance, he’d choose Heather. I don’t recall thinking she was anything particularly special?

4 Likes

What lucky story will be chosen today?

3 Likes

Happy birthday Colin! My absolute favorite doctor!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :1tardis:

7 Likes

I let the randomizer decide and I got the the first Sixth Doctor and Peri boxset. Will report back my findings.

7 Likes

A person of exquisite taste :blush:!

5 Likes