Hallo from Bavaria

Hello everyone,

My name’s Stefan, nickname ‘Goibniu’ (read way too much Celtic myths in my youth). I’m from Bavaria, Germany. Hope my English will prove to be good enough for discussions. :blush:

My journey in the wonderful world of Doctor Who began with ‘New Who’ when it was first made available in Germany. The second episode, ‘The End of the World,’ got me hooked for good. Since then, I have watched every available episode of both Classic and New Who.

18 Likes

Welcome here. Your English looks good to me. But I am Swedish so what do I know :joy:

Looking forward to hearing your opinion in our different topics :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Welcome!

We have many members from Europe and beyond. We should make a map of where everyone is from :smile: your English is perfect.

Enjoy the site and the forum!

9 Likes

Welcome! The End of the World is a great episode, no wonder it got you hooked! I hope you have fun here!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Goibniu - good to have you here. I am increasingly humbled by the members that are conversing in English when it isn’t their native language because I can guarantee I wouldn’t have the first clue about typing in German, Swedish, Danish, Finnish or any of the other languages our members speak!

10 Likes

Hi and welcome to TardisGuide.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome! It’s lovely to see how international this lil community is.

3 Likes