Getting verified so I can add the zygon invasion/zygon inversion speech in the quotes

Hullo everyone! Here after weeks I just realised that I’m not verified and the zygon speech is not in the quotes? That’s just ridiculous, people.
So I’m from China, and struggling through my relisten of Gallifrey audio series. The first time around I listened to War Room 1 but somehow it’s just difficult to catch up on the story so I decided to start again! From Weapon of Choice! That story I listened to for like, 3 times before I proceeded to Square One! Exciting!
Here are actually a lot of Chinese Who fans. We even translate bf audios and fan comic from Tumblr. Even fan audios from Youtube. So if anyone’s studying Chinese maybe start on those DW stories :wink:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for adding that quote.

3 Likes

Welcome. I think you’re the first person on here from that side of the world. Feel free to explore. There’s plenty of threads to jump into. Or, if lurking on fringes is your thing, that’s fine too.

5 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

2 Likes

Thank you! I saw my Verified badge on the main site, but when I tried to add a quote it still says “ Sorry, you must be a verified user to add quotes”?

2 Likes

Try logging out and in again, if that doesn’t work it may require a small amount of time to update properly.

5 Likes

welcome to the forum!! i always love hearing about people making fan translations, especially with something as complicated to make as audio translations :]

3 Likes

come and check out on bilibili! Those people are awesome I’m crying

2 Likes

do you have any favorite ones youd like to share links to?

2 Likes

Checkout 1.1 Weapon of Choice here 【【神秘博士广播剧熟肉】Gallifrey 101 武器的选择-Weapon of Choice-哔哩哔哩】 LINK REMOVED
She is AMAZING
The sub is even in both English and Chinese

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to TardisGuide.

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @PlanetBarcelona - good to have you here. Our global community grows ever wider!

2 Likes

Welcome! I adore Gallifrey so it’s super cool to see it getting translated around the world!

2 Likes

That’s a very long quote!!

2 Likes

ah I just realised that there’s one bit I forgot to add “DOCTOR:” :sob:
where can I edit that?

1 Like

Anything regarding the quotes really ultimately gets put in by shauny. We just bugged shauny until we got a form to submit them with…

3 Likes

Ah yes there were actually 2 bits with “Doctor” missing.

I’ve fixed them now.

I should pay more attention. But I’m on a long journey and jet lagged!

3 Likes