Free For All Chat Thread

I’ve seen that one recommended to me a couple of times on Youtube but if @BillFiler says I need to watch it then obviously I am going to watch it!

1 Like

That was brilliant :smiley:

But boy do some people have a lot of time to do things like that! Must have taken hours!

3 Likes

Okay, that is a brilliant and funny video. I love how some of them only make sense if you’ve watched the classic series, such as the one for The Romans or Shada, and others are spot on like the one for Happiness Patrol.

5 Likes

If it took hours they could have got the name of Planet of Giants correct… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Always a critic :joy:

3 Likes

I’m a Doctor Who fan - it’s in the constitution.

6 Likes

The Sensorites one made me laugh out loud though.

3 Likes

Oh my giddy aunt, there is one that goes the other way as well :joy:
Includes speculation on the rest of the stories of this season.
The Eve of the Daleks one had me in stitches :grin:

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: These were both hilarious

2 Likes

Drwho

Not the most readable, but take a look at this screenshot from Star Trek: TNG’s “The Neutral Zone”. Unremastered version, as when it was remastered, they changed all the names…

7 Likes

ok, this is on my bookmark. I’ll pop back and check on you once and again, just for more data

Watched this today and got distracted by the fact that they completely skipped over Earthshock, Time Flight, Arc of Infinity and Mawdryn Undead hjfjdk. Otherwise, an incredible masterpiece

3 Likes

Such a shame they took out the Doctor Who references, seen this posted a few weeks ago.

Happy Monday & greetings to all new incumbents to Tardis Guide. I am too lazy to go into each Intro post & say hello, sorry lol

7 Likes

In Dark Water, Missy says she won’t kill Dr Chang until he says something nice. Would he just have been able to walk away right then if he just kept his mouth shut? :thinking:

5 Likes

I know I am being nitpicky here, but does it irrationally annoy anyone else that there are clearly two different versions of the 7th Doctor during the “No sir, all Thirteen!” scene in Day of the Doctor? :thinking:

6 Likes

Honestly, the more of the seventh Doctor we get, the better… :k9:

1 Like

My biggest thing is that when 10 and 11 are talking to each other over the viewer, you can see they repeat a section of 10 before his response. This means that Tennent was too fast on his reply, so they had to fix it in editing. It bugs me every time.

2 Likes

For the UK peeps

6 Likes

13 Likes