Favourite Series 3 Episode

What’s everyone’s favorite Series 3 episode or episodes? I’m breaking the New Series down by episode rather than by story because sometimes one part of a two-parter is much better than the other and with three-parters it’s usually a bit more ambiguous as to whether one counts as two stories, one story or something else. Remember, you can vote for more than one.

• The Runaway Bride
  • Smith and Jones
  • The Shakespeare Code
  • Gridlock
  • Daleks in Manhattan
  • Evolution of the Daleks
  • The Lazarus Experiment
  • The Infinite Quest (Animated)
  • Human Nature
  • The Family of Blood
  • Blink
  • Utopia
  • The Sound of Drums
  • Last of the Time Lords
0 voters
3 Likes

Wow. 42 is the only one nobody chose and I’m little surprised that there’s a gap between Human Nature and Family of Blood.

Honestly if I had to chose, I’d go easily with Gridlock, it’s just great. I love the use of the face of boe in it. I think ten and martha are very good as a duo in this. And overall, it has so many great scenes. Strong honorable Mention to Utopia and of course Blink (I do think this story is a bit overrated, I still enjoy it massively of course)

6 Likes

The fact Human Nature and The Family of Blood aren’t at the top hurts my soul.

4 Likes

I love Gridlock! I remember finishing that story with a huge smile on my face. Something about it gave me Paradise Towers vibes and I love the fact it had the Macra just there to get a reaction out of fans.

7 Likes

I think Blink, Gridlock and Smith and Jones would be my favourites. Some of the others are pretty good too though

3 Likes

Tbf their vote is split!

2 Likes