Favourite Season 7 Story

What’s everyone’s favorite Season 7 story or stories? Remember, you can vote for more than one.

• Spearhead from Space
  • Doctor Who and the Silurians
  • The Ambassadors of Death
  • Inferno
0 voters

With Ambassadors of Death and Doctor Who and the Silurians, they are good stories, but ones I don’t really remember that well, so I have trouble calling them favorites.

Though Silurians had that moment with the Doctor with Liz by Bessie when the Brig blows up the base… if I remembered the overall story better, I probably would’ve voted for it too.

Spearhead in Space is kinda the definitive first story for a Doctor. It does a great job of setting up UNIT and our whole UNIT family, has the Doctor on the run in a wheelchair, sets up the 3rd Doctor well, and is a great story in general. Rose obviously took some inspiration.

In Inferno, the Earth actually gets destroyed, along with parallel dimensions, which I tend to be a fan of, and the evil universe!Brig in an eyepatch. Top notch stuff.

3 Likes

I’ve just recently watched all four stories. They’re all good, but I do feel that Silurians is the weakest of the lot. It’s still good and has some good ideas, but seven parts is too long for a Doctor Who story.

2 Likes

Yeah, admittedly, 7 parts is a little longer then I’d usually prefer.

In my case, the last time I watched these four episodes was probably at the start of watching the 3rd-7th Doctors in order, so it’s been a bit, though I could easily have rewatched Spearhead and Inferno since then…

1 Like