Favourite 12th Doctor Companions (Across All Mediums)

Who’s your favorite 12th Doctor companion? Note that this is from across all mediums and includes all TV companions and only multi-story companions from other mediums. Feel free to comment explanations for your choices, but you don’t have to. You can choose as many as you want.

• Clara Oswald
  • Nardole
  • Bill Potts
  • Hattie Munroe (Titan Comics)
  • Jessica “Jess” Collins (DWM Comics)
  • Maxwell Collins (DWM Comics)
  • Jata (Doctor Who Adventures Comics)
  • Alex Yow (BBC Audios)
  • Brandon Yow (BBC Audios)
  • Keira Sanstrom (Big Finish)
0 voters

I wish we had more Bill Potts, she was incredible.

I wonder if Pearl Mackie will ever do Big Finish. I guess the problem is Capaldi won’t do it. That makes me sad :pensive:

7 Likes

Well, if they get Pearl Mackie and Stephanie Hyam, they could do a whole Doctorless Bill Potts series in Big Finish…

5 Likes

Oh I’d love that.

1 Like

If they did it right, it’d have all sorts of potential, and you could easily throw in a Doctor or two, since they really could run into anyone.

(In fact, the idea of them running into the Fugitive Doctor sounds really fun to me, since I also love Jo Martin, and Bill would have questions…)

5 Likes

Big Finish should hire you!

1 Like

Thanks! Though, admittedly, the trouble would come when it came to write things like this. I’d rather come up with the ideas, then get someone else to actually do them justice…

It does feel like the sort of thing Big Finish would do, though.

3 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know about any of these non-TV ones other than Keira!

1 Like

Has anybody read the Doctor Who Adventures Comics or listened to the 12th Doctor BBC audios with the Yows to form any opinion on them?

I have reviews of some of the DWA comics on my blog and I did read all the ones of the issues I bought (although I don’t have many of the later ones).

I have also listened to those audios but don’t remember a huge amount about them.

1 Like

Oh Bill Potts all the way!

3 Likes