Favourite 10th Doctor Companions (Across All Mediums)

Who’s your favorite 10th Doctor companion? Note that this is from across all mediums and includes all TV companions and only multi-story companions from other mediums. Feel free to comment explanations for your choices, but you don’t have to. You can choose as many as you want.

• Rose Tyler
  • Mickey Smith
  • Martha Jones
  • Donna Noble
  • Wilfred Mott
  • Gisella (Darksmith Legacy novels)
  • Majenta Pryce (DWM Comics)
  • Heather McCrimmon (Doctor Who Adventures Comics)
  • Wolfgang Ryter (Doctor Who Adventures Comics)
  • Jayne Kadett (Battles in Time Comics)
  • Matthew Finnegan (IDW Comics)
  • Emily Winter (IDW Comics)
  • Gabby Gonzalez (Titan Comics)
  • Cindy Wu (Titan Comics)
  • Anya Kingdom (Big Finish)
  • Mark Seven (Big Finish)
0 voters

Can I vote for Donna and Wilf 100 times please? :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Sorry. One vote per option. :sweat_smile:

Oh and I’m offended that River Song isn’t on here lol.

Even if you don’t count her first appearance as a “companion”, they have done audio dramas together, eg my favourite:

2 Likes

Fair point, at least for big finish she sort of qualifies as a companion

I’d say “poor Mickey”, with as low as he’s getting on the poll, but I don’t like the actor who plays him, and the Mickey we got initially rather sucked. He got a bit better later, when he was traveling with the Doctor, but Ricky Smith was undoubtedly the superior version of the character, and he’ll be missed (by Jake, at the very least).

6 Likes

Didn’t see River in the list I was going off of. Plus, I consider her an Eleventh Doctor companion more than anything else.

1 Like

Love Donna. I love her as I love her theme tune. I listen to it whenever I’m writing a humourous scene for my fanfics, no matter the fandom :rofl:

3 Likes

So, Donna and Wilf are the clear winners, Martha came in third, and an audio companion beat Rose. I would’ve thought Rose would’ve gotten more votes. I’m also not surprised that the more obscure EU companions didn’t get votes.

1 Like