This thread contains open SPOILERS for the episode Lucky Day. Please only discuss this episode here, use the other threads for discussions about future episodes.
The fourth episode this season is called: Lucky Day
Written by Pete McTighe
Directed by Peter Hoar
This’ll be posted the day before the episode, so you can speculate and such before it comes out here.
Just for fun, add your rating here (after you’ve watched it):
14 Likes
Super excited!! Thanks for the thread as always !
6 Likes
I know next to nothing about this episode and I am so happy about that! Muting the leak topic has done a lot for my excitement!!!
14 Likes
Me too, I’ve seen hardly anything for this one. I’m glad I muted leaks!
9 Likes
tbh this one hasn’t really had any leaks asides from set photos last year!
5 Likes
The only thing I’m going into this spoiled on is what is shown in the thumbnail and that’s only made me even more excited to watch it. I really loved Ruby and can’t wait to see her again. And UNIT (presumably) as I’ve loved all their appearances so far in the new era.
7 Likes
Lets hope this ep continues the good episode streak.
6 Likes
I am very excited to see Ruby again. I like Belinda, but I also miss Ruby!
12 Likes
If this is as good as Kerblam!, I will be very happy 
9 Likes
I love how RTD writes her so I hope McTighe writes her similarly!
6 Likes
If this is as good as @DontBlink thinks that Kerblam is, I will be very happy 
10 Likes
What I don’t love is that RTD brought the ‘Lethbridge’ back for no reason
13 Likes
This episode has me at such a crossroads. I am SO excited for more Ruby, for more Kate, for the plot, for Conrad
but then its McTighe… and some set pics worry me. Anyways, we shall see, I’m optimistic it looks fab!
7 Likes
I know absolutely nothing about the rest of this season, apart from Ruby and UNIT being in the next one, and there’s a Song Contest story.
That is an amazing feeling, sort of how I felt during the Chibnall years 
12 Likes
You’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well do you, punk?
12 Likes
Love the return of Ruby.
Don’t love the return of Pete McTighe.
This could go either way but I’m preparing for disaster.
12 Likes
I think that it will be interesting to see him under a different showrunner. I think that could help him. It will also show a bit of what we can expect from the upcoming sequel.
It can’t be worse than Kerblam, right? Right? 
16 Likes
Either way it’s our Lucky Day that we get a new TV episode
8 Likes