Dooweeedooo go brrrrrrr

Greetings, my fellow funni-bloo-box enjoyers. I’m The Doc, or I.M, or dooweeedooguy. Take your pick. :stuck_out_tongue:
Got into DW when I was like, 6, and properly got back into Doctor Who after a LONG time over the last year to do a complete New Who rewatch.
Recently though, I’ve started watching Classic Who (1st Doctor’s da homie) and been getting into the DWEU, particularaly with the Big Finish series’, but also the Titan comics.
My favorite Doctors that I’ve watched are 1, 11, and 12, and possibly The War Doctor and the 8th Doctor (this list is obviously subject to change as I’ve JUST started Classic (4th Doctor looks SO fun))
Anyways uh that’s it. :no_mouth:

16 Likes

Welcome! Please feel free to join us in any clubs we’ve got going (you can comment on any of them at any time!) or jump in to tell us what you’ve been watching/reading/listening to!

4 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to :tardis:Guide.

1 Like

Woohoo, I’m no longer the new guy!!!

I joined earlier today, so (unless you took a while to do the introduction), I’m prepared to lord my seniority over you for all time!

Or at least until it stops being funny.

What? It was never funny to begin with? Oh. In that case…

Welcome Dooweeedooo!!!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @dooweeedooguy - good to have you here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!

1 Like