Doctor Who Vinyl LPs

Anyone else have any Doctor Who LPs? I have a few. Lets start with this.

7 Likes

I have the LP of Max Warp but as I don’t own a turntable, they seem like a bit of a pointless purchase for me.

3 Likes

I don’t have any but I would probably get the Chimes of Midnight one if it were still available and I’m really temped to try to get the Edge of Destruction picture disc that they just announced. Hoping there’s a vinyl release if and when 13th Doctor Adventures happen though, because that I would get for sure

4 Likes

I would love to have Chimes of Midnight on vinyl. & Spare Parts. Both super expensive on ebay.

13th Doctor Adventures on vinyl would be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

maybe get a record sleeve frame so you can display it?

The artwork is beautiful. I’d like to get them and display them.

But like @deltaandthebannermen I have no way of actually playing them.

I own some Big Finish CDs and they are all brand new in the case, because I don’t play them either.

I’m all digital :headphones:

2 Likes

I own some unplayed CDs too, but I don’t even have a working disc reader anymore, let alone something that could play a record

1 Like

Lovely delivery today.

thevisitationlp

Thesunmakerslp

6 Likes

I’ve got ‘The Myth Makers’, ‘The Celestial Toymaker’, and ‘The Ice Warriors’ at the moment!

2 Likes

Record Store Day 2024 Doctor Who release.

I’ve never bought any yet and it’s possible I never will, but if the Chimes vinyl is ever re-released, that’s the one I’d snap up immediately, even though I don’t have anything to play it on currently :smile: that story just fits the vibe of that medium so well that it’d be worth it for me to hold onto it until I did

4 Likes

Praying we get this for Record Store Day tomorrow.

GLgxjsyWQAAf0ED

4 Likes

I recently got this one in mint condition from a second hand market near me! It’s the only DW vinyl that I have. I tend to limit my collection to CD where audio is concerned but, seeing this one locally, I couldn’t pass up :sweat_smile:

*Photos from a listing on Discogs, not my own

4 Likes

beautiful object

1 Like