Doctor Who Puzzles

Two left :slight_smile:

Answers

Skärmavbild 2025-02-03 kl. 09.48.12

2 Likes

Some Dalek Math from the same book!

3 Likes

6e7cafe5-6292-4481-a094-5ed4f5ce698c_text

4 Likes
Answer

Three are unarmed

5 Likes

Can’t believe I just sat and worked this out.

But I got three as well.

4 Likes

1 Like

Beware the bad wolf

2 Likes
2 Likes

Valentine’s Day Crossword:

I just solved @AmuseLabs’s crossword in 8 minutes 19 seconds. Can you beat my time? Quickie Crossword 6 – Valentine’s Day - crypticwho.com

3 Likes

These are always fun :nerd_face: 6 minutes and 19 seconds :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

image

lmaoo

6 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Have they changed something on Sec?

Not sure what they mean by the odd one out though, could be any of them

3 Likes

Rose?
Nine?
The Band AJR? /j

Honestly no idea what these ones want from us

4 Likes

I know - it’s part of the reason I shared it as I don’t know either.

Time to look at the answers.

2 Likes

Hmm…

Odd One Out:

Donna - she hasn’t met Dalek Caan!

The Missing Link:

They’ve all only met the Ninth Doctor… (now admittedly this was long before The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang but it’s still ignoring the Third Doctor for some reason).

5 Likes

Yeah those are dreadful

2 Likes

Oh this one is just hilarious!

11 Likes

It’s the Four Doctors!

8 Likes