I made it less frightening for you!

I made it less frightening for you!

I’m not sure that that really helps…
What? You’re calling my mate @deltaandthebannermen frighetning? Watch your tongue! I might come and steal your Gallifrey collection!
Oh for ■■■■’s sake… ![]()
you’ll never take Gallifrey away from me!!! Unless you’re coming into my lair to come and listen to it with me ![]()
We can have a TG-wide listening party! Everyone’s invited ![]()
![]()
Good luck ever leaving… muhahahah!!
Dalek-human hybrid, sea devils (?), siltheen, clockwork droid, Cybermen
Yay! The puzzles are back!
I don’t really know how to describe it, but there’s something up with his left lump…
Thought I might as well drop here someone’s profile on JIGIDI (a site which allows you to solve puzzles and make your own ones - I love to solve a puzzle with some Big Finish in headphones) who made a lot of Doctor Who themed puzzles already:
https://www.jigidi.com/user/vorus/
Don’t know who they are though (and whether or not they are using TARDIS Guide
)
I hope that’s not too off the topic for a puzzles thread
Ooh these are fun!
I’ve done the Movie, and am now going to take a look at the other puzzles!
Banoseringakaffalatta
Bannakaffalatta
Bannapinkaffalatta
Baldnnakaffalatta