Doctor Who moments that make you cringe

Typical Mickey, doing his impersonation of a plastic version of him all the time…

12 Likes

So that’s what a shaven monkey looks like…

9 Likes

It’s dark when they get to the restaurant and she still hasn’t noticed by that point.

5 Likes

Reading All Flesh is Grass and why is this part painful to me

The Doctor strode forwards. Coming to stand in front of the dais, he jammed

his hands into the pockets of his crumpled suit, and peered at the figures on their

iron thrones. ‘Hello,’ he said. ‘I’m the Doctor. Admiral of the Victis Fleet. Time

Lord Victorious. Bringer of Death to the Bringers of Death. And I’m not

kneeling.’ Slowly, one by one, he gave each metalled face a reciprocal steely

look. ‘I’m here to buy weapons – if you’ve got any good enough for me.

6 Likes

10’s villain arc. I actually really liked all of The Time Lord Victorious.

3 Likes

I love it too but it feels weird when he says stuff like this out loud :sob:

5 Likes

No you’re so right. Sure this story gives us Two and Jamie with Six and Peri…. But At What Cost

7 Likes

Like it’s not actually that bad for the first two parts, not great, but decent. Shockeye (excuse a few minutes of internal screaming) is like the worst part of those but I can mostly look past him. Mostly.

But T2D haaad to be a 3-parter in the 45 minute format and that third part just really doesn’t work for me. The fact that the henchman gets more focus than the actually pretty alright main villains in that last part also makes it worse.

8 Likes

I know what you mean! It’s clunky dialogue and very out of character. :sob:

5 Likes

Wait does anyone have Nardole? He might be the cringiest character in all of Doctor Who.

7 Likes

I have a topic for you my friend:
What is your most controversial opinion?

7 Likes

Nope, Nardole is great and Maestro exists…

:wink:

8 Likes

I didn’t actually find Maestro that cringey, but yeah, Nardole is great.

11 Likes

Maestro is not cringey!!!

13 Likes

I beg to differ… :person_shrugging:

8 Likes

We know, you keep mentioning it even though it’s not the controversial thread :sob: /lh

5 Likes

I’m hardly the only one on here who sometimes gets a bit repetitive :wink:

7 Likes

Thankfully you’ll never see me be repetitive! Anyway how about Wilf as a companion, Narvin, grr grr no Susan in season 41, etc. etc.

8 Likes

Hey guys did you know I love Veklin?? [1]


  1. ha! not the one you thought I was going to say! ↩︎

9 Likes

What’s your thoughts on Leela and Counter Measures?

6 Likes