Doctor who collection

This topic is just to show each other our doctor who collection/collections and also memories if theres a memory with it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Lets get shareing

It can be anything doesn’t have to be similar or like the things ive already shared :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Still have this from 2005 . Honestly who needed friends as a teen in school when you could go to a dr who exhibition for your 15th birthday :birthday: with your parents :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My shooting scripts book that has seen better days .but this holds to many memories and it was my life line during school at break so im not getting rid of it .:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve been collecting books for a while now, buying them here or there and my collection has taken up nearly an entire shelf in my bedroom. I think I first got turned onto the concept of book collection through youtubers like TJ Productions and his collections. Eventually, I found a bookstall in my town centre selling a bunch of PDAs and I picked up Storm Harvest, Superior Beings and The Eleventh Tiger, none of which I have read due to a reading slump that lasted multiple years, meaning I have read a very small percentage of my collection, although I’ve begun working my way through them now.

It’s only getting bigger and paired with my more recent obsession collecting Big Finish (downloads only, I neither have the space nor the money for physical releases), it is taking up a majority of spending.

5 Likes