Decide Your Destiny - Alien Arena - Read-Along 4

Uuu - the sixth Doctor one would be a vibe!

P.s. I am defo still enjoying doing these!

4 Likes

I think that he owns both, but I am open to doing either of them.

3 Likes

I for one am glad the lions didn’t get us! This one was actually a lot of fun!

5 Likes

Is this a real scenario in this book…?

4 Likes

I have looked a bit at: Make Your Own Adventure - Search for the Doctor. It seems to be a bit different. The chapters are a bit longer and other stuff can happen. It can be fun. But I don’t think that we will be able to post summaries before the votes. With that said, I changed my vote to this one.

5 Likes

Maybe this is when @CommanderBayban joins us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To get fair, I own all the 10 ones too. It was only the 12s I didn’t have because he’s, you know, the worst Doctor.

5 Likes

I accidentally followed the wrong path catching up and this would have ended yesterday instead of today so clearly we’d reached the natural end of the story. This one just seemed to work better. It didn’t feel like we were being forced in a particular direction and there weren’t random characters appearing and disappearing. Good stuff.

6 Likes

Fine! I don’t sympathise with you any longer! /j

3 Likes

Looked, and the TARDIS.Wiki has great summaries for each choice in the book. I will be able to use them. :slight_smile:

For everyone who will not be able to get the book, these summaries are longer and better than the AI ones we used for the first four books.

5 Likes

The endings always do feel abrupt, don’t they? That’s probably because we’re only reading one passage a day. It might feel a lot less sudden if we were reading in one sitting.

I do enjoy this as a group activity on the Guide.

8 Likes

That’s fair. Makes it easier to follow along because this book probably isn’t the easiest to get hold of.

3 Likes

Nah, it’s because they are emulating a New Who episode, so they notice that they’re running out of their 45 minutes and have to wrap up the story quickly!

6 Likes

Ooh epic burn…

5 Likes

Seeing that I have been summoned, I have voted appropriately :yum:.[1]


  1. I had actually started that Six book a few days ago. Good thing I haven’t finished it! ā†©ļøŽ

6 Likes

We have a winner!

4 Likes

I cobbled together a review of the story:

2 Likes

:tada:

7 Likes

I love these read-along badges!

6 Likes

It must be because they are the only badges I have designed :joy:

5 Likes