Crossover Wishes

Not yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but he does follow me on Twitter which is wild haha

I’d love to see the Eighth Doctor’s further adventures with Destrii. The Flood was a great story, but because it didn’t end up showing the McGann/Eccleston regeneration like originally planned (and that’s probably a good thing because otherwise we might not have gotten John Hurt’s War Doctor), it ended with them walking off into the sunset. Now, whether those further adventures are on TV, audio, comic or novel, I’m not terribly picky.

2 Likes

Here’s a list of various companions/arcs/ideas I’d love to see picked up in some medium or another in no particular order:

• More Evelyn/Sixth Doctor adventures (novel or comic since the actress has passed, I’m not picky)
  • Further Eighth Doctor/Josie Day comics (and/or novels and audios too)
  • Eighth Doctor audios with Sam Jones (either original stories or novel adaptations, so that I can have a voice in my head when reading those novels)
  • The futher adventures of Eight and Destrii since that was kind of left unresolved (audio, comic, novel, I’m not too picky)
  • Any Big Finish companion getting novels or comic stories
  • The return of Frobisher in any medium

I that’s all off the top of my head. Feel free to add more.

3 Likes

I’d love to see Brax, Iris Wildthyme, and Benny appear on TV. Played by their main audio actors of course. The Eleven would also be fascinating although I’ve been informed the way he’s handled invokes problematic stereotypes of mental illness, so :woman_shrugging:

Chris, Roz, Fitz, and Anji are also characters I’d be fascinated to see more of.

6 Likes