Coming soon: a Doctor Who murder mystery by Bonnie Langford

I saw this announced today. This is Bonnie Langford’s debut as an author and is described as a murder mystery. I love a good murder mystery/thriller and I love Doctor Who, so this sounds like a potentially great combo. Thoughts on this?

13 Likes

I’m excited. It’s always interesting when actors write stories with the characters they play in them. It strikes me as a combination of writing what they know (the character), and writing what they wish their character would do.

6 Likes

Sounds interesting. A perfect second-round to this:

6 Likes

Oooo interesting! I’ll definitely pick this up when it comes out

4 Likes

Looks awesome! I’m grinning at the prospect.

These are usually ghost-written or written in partnership with an existing Who author. Looks like Jac Rayner has done the donkey work on this, which is also good news!

4 Likes

Bonnie Langford and Jac Rayner writing a murder mystery involving Mel and Sabalom Glitz…

giphy

7 Likes

I do wonder how much of this was actually Langford, it’s also a shame the other writer is never on the cover of these! They deserve it.

Anyway, very excited for this, a murder mystery is a fun idea seeing as that’s what they did for Mel’s introduction and I’m very happy to have it also feature Glitz! A period of Mel’s life I’d really love to have explored…

7 Likes