Missy is up to her old tricks, but this time she’s not alone! In a bid to obtain the Key to Time, Missy enlists the help of an unexpected ally - her first incarnation as the Master. But why on earth is Missy dressed like… the Doctor? All is not as it seems, and betrayal is everywhere! How will the Doctor survive Missy’s latest maniacal plot?
Just a fun and camp story, and I had a fun time. The characters worked great together, and Missy is one of my favourite incarnation of the Master. Maybe even my favourite. She is just complex as a character, and that translated well to this comic.
Just finished this! A great story that’s just a lot of fun to follow. They absolutely nailed Missy’s personality and dialogue. Not too much to say about this, just a fun time in general. Oh and also Missy’s Doctor costume/disguise is amazing.
I loved seeing another “trial run” of Missy’s, her redemption arc was something I always wish we got to see more of on the show and this is a lovely expansion on that.
Oh, I read it too! It is a really good story; I really love Missy dynamic with Delgado’s Master. The comic is absolutely gorgeous and the story is very entertaining. I really love that story.
I also love Missy’s costume!!! Her Doctor-style suit was a peak idea. I love the little plastic duck hidden in the outfit.
I liked this one a lot. Getting to see the various Masters through the years, and of course the highlight of Missy’s relationship with the Doctor. Also I never get enough of Missy pretending to be the Doctor! River was a nice touch as well. I’d be terrified of those two running around together.
This was the first Doctor Who comic I read (back in 2022?), which was somewhat interesting. It didn’t blow me away, but I do remember liking Missy 's “Doctor” outfit. Also fun to see the original blend of the Master too. Maybe I’ll reread it to see how I feel now that I know a lot more about the medium and history.