Brian Corrigan as Doctor Who

Seeing as there’s a fan media page, I thought I’d dig up some of the Doctor Who fan work I’ve done and post it since some people get a kick out of this stuff. I’m known in certain fan circles for my (less than half-decent if you ask me) impressions of the Fourth, Sixth, and Eighth incarnations of the Doctor, so although I’ve played a whole host of rogues including the Daleks, Cybermen, and Silurians in other instances, I’ve decided to show off a selection of my outings as the titular Time Lord himself.

Brian Corrigan as Doctor Who Playlist

Included are:
-“Revelation” by Security Kitchen Productions (2019) in which I play “The Ferryman”
-“Time of Your Life” by Security Kitchen Productions (2019) in which I play the Sixth Doctor
-“The Distress Call” by Dave’s Doctor Who Figure Adventures (2020) in which I play the Eighth Doctor
-“The Eater’s Enemy” by Spectral Horizons (2021) in which I play the Sixth Doctor
-“Spectrum,” a short trip from Spectral Horizons (2021)
-“Evolution” by Security Kitchen Productions (2021) in which I play the Fourth Doctor
-“Such Stuff as Dreams” by Spectral Horizons (2021) in which I play the “Storyteller,” the “Clown,” and the “Gravekeeper”
-“The Ox and the Lamb” by Spectral Horizons (2021) in which I play the Eighth Doctor and the Eighth Doctor
-“Lights of Urox” by Spectral Horizons (2022) in which I play the Eighth Doctor
-“Traditional Warfare” by Spectral Horizons (2022) in which I play the Sixth Doctor
-“Nevermore a Butterfly” by Spectral Horizons (2023) in which I play the Sixth Doctor.

I’ve been doing productions like these since before high school, so what I’ve chosen here is just a selection of stuff I’ve done within the past five years. That being said, I’m an amateur voice actor so my mic quality can be a bit ropy at times, particularly in the earlier productions. In any case, I hope someone can find enjoyment in these. My personal favorites for each impression are probably, Evolution, Nevermore a Butterfly, and Such Stuff as Dreams if you want my narrowed-down recommendations.

10 Likes

Yooo, big fan of your Eighth Doctor impressions and your Eighth Doctor Adventures novel videos.

And I’ll recommend anyone to listen to Security Kitchen Production’s Audio adaptions of the VNAs and VMAs, very very solid. I hope they continue, they haven’t uploaded in a year.

4 Likes

Thank you! It’s always nice to hear. I don’t like to be the bearer of bad news but I also don’t love the idea of leaving people to hope about things that may not happen for a long time. I don’t see SKP continuing their stuff anytime in the foreseeable future. Production on the still unfinished Lucifer Rising was such a mess and everybody behind the editing side of things got super burnt out. Giant feature-length stories like that with only one or two editors are a lot of effort and time, especially at the rate at which they were being churned out. I thought about revitalizing the project myself, just to finish up what we already had in terms of scripts, but between school, work, and the various other obligations that adulthood brings I’ve found I only really have time to participate in this stuff as an actor. Never say never though! Everybody who was involved with it are all still good friends (a lot of them also do stuff for Spectral Horizons now and Joey has a comic book/Star Trek-themed YT channel called Blood Donut Studios) and who knows, maybe one day we’ll get to start 'em up again, or maybe another group of fans will come along and pick up where we left off, now that I’d LOVE to see.

4 Likes

Yeaaaah that’s what I figured. Though aye the old saying stay true, “Don’t be sad it ended, be glad it happened.” But when the day comes that SKP continues, I’ll gladly listen. Hell, I’d love to be included in an audio in any capacity, that would be fun. Man can dream though.

Maaaaaan, that would be nice. I think I speak for everyone too that we NEED the EDAs to be adapted also, of course starring you because again, you do a very good Eighth Doctor.

Oooh and I have heard of Spectral Horizon. I like ‘em. Just a sucker for fan audio dramas.

3 Likes