BBV: Whoniverse-adjacent TV content

Currently watching Auton, it’s not awful, but you can tell there’s next to no budget, and the directing really isn’t great

2 Likes

Just finished the Auton trilogy, surprisingly not bad, at least the first two

Not great either, but yeah, solid 6/10s, the 3rd one was definitely weird though (/neg) and I’d put it at a 3.5 maybe, not 100% sure

Intrigued by Cyberon and P.R.O.B.E, but can’t find anywhere to watch those online

I can find Airzone Solution though so might watch that or… well… I can find Zygon too

5 Likes

Looks like a badge may be required for me to set up soon lol.

Just need to know what to call it!

How about

:zygon: :eggplant:

7 Likes

Zygon Aubergine?
I have no idea what you are referring to :eyes:

7 Likes

So I watched Zygon with my bf

That was definitely one way to kill an hour

6 Likes

It’s certainly a choice when it comes to foreplay…

6 Likes

Just started to watch the first episode of The Stranger. I know that life was hard during the wilderness years but I did not know that all professional acting jobs in the UK were eliminated, I thought that it only was Doctor Who that was canceled. That is the only reason that I can see why Colin Baker and Nicola Bryant would choose to be part of this amateur fan fiction.

7 Likes

The first Stranger installment is definitely the weakest.

4 Likes

Why did they film in front of a green screen if they did not use it?

5 Likes

The second one was better. I still think that it is strange that this kind of acting talent I wasted on this bad production.

5 Likes

This is the official motto of the Bakerloonies fanclub :upside_down_face:.

4 Likes

I know there are issues with payment, copyright etc, but I’m still interested in what these are like. The audio productions from BBV are fairly good, so I have a smidge of hope they are enjoyable.

5 Likes

Lots of them are definitely enjoyable. Context matters and these were straight to video affairs in the 90s. Adjust your mindset to that and there’s lots you can get from them.

4 Likes

Sounds like another series I know :k9:

6 Likes

As a fan of straight to VHS films from the 70s-90s this won’t be a problem hehe.

5 Likes

The third Stranger is kind of good :hushed:

6 Likes