Audio Club: The Chaos Pool

It’s time to listen to and discuss The Chaos Pool

Buy it online using the link above.

Even if you listened to it before and just want to discuss it - dive right in! Just please use spoiler tags!

Everyone who participates will get a coveted Audio Club badge! :medal_military:

Just for fun, add your rating here:

Select your rating (out of 10):
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
0 voters

It’s not overly offensive. It’s just very meh. Lalla Ward is fun. Seeing the Doctor interact with Zara as a companion for a little bit was interesting. Overall just. Meh.

1 Like

I enjoyed this one a lot, although I think with this whole trilogy I’m a little biased because of my love of Graceless, but I will say Ward is the absolute standout here, 7/10

1 Like

I like the idea of a serialised trilogy[1] with new compnaions who can have a full character arc. Unfortunately all the stories vary from bad to pretty good, and they don’t average out to good.


  1. well quadrilogy with the Companion Chronicle ↩︎