Audio Bargains

Ooh - the first couple of Robots box sets at half price! Can I resist…?

4 Likes

No, you can’t - Robots is really good!

1 Like

I might let myself get the first set but I have so much that’s unlistened to, it will go on sale again before I actually listen to it!

2 Likes

Some Revival era bargains

Deals expire 23:59 (UK time) on 19th May 2024

The Diary of River Song
The Death and Life of River Song
The Lone Centurion
The Paternoster Gang Heritage
The Paternoster Gang Trespassers

as much as 50% off

2 Likes

Weekly Deal is 7th Doctor audios:

Not Doctor Who but I can thoroughly recommend their Sherlock Holmes range - up to 50% off:

3 Likes

I did some reviews for some of these back in the day in case anyone wants some pointers:

4 Likes

20 Likes

2025 pre-order discounts

I decided to get the Eighth Doctor bundle because let’s face it, I’m invested now :grin:

8 Likes

Honestly debating whether I can afford it in the short term to pre-order the bundle and get that £10 gift card. Long term it’s no issue, but in the context of the next two weeks? :thinking:

Edit: I’m weak and gave in and pre-ordered :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

I could never justify shelling out that much in one go (definitely not to my wife even if I could convince myself!) but not even knowing what they include makes it a big no-no.

6 Likes

The only Classic Doctor who I listen to at the moment is the Eighth (except for Main Range), and that’s very calculated because of this!

5 Likes

I’m thinking that even if i dont listen to them immediately, the completionist in me will eventually buy them and listen to them. Really must buy this and last years First and Second Doctor Adventure bundles at least as those arcs look to be continuing, waiting to see what else may be.

3 Likes

Monsters (with a rather specific ‘up to 53%’ off):

3 Likes

Historical audios sale till midnight 10th June:

Also, Blakes 7 offers till tomorrow - one of BF’s best non-Doctor Who ranges:

2 Likes

UNIT sale. Ends 23:59 (UK time) on 17th June 2024.

3 Likes

Flash sale with spoilers for The Legend of Ruby Sunday:

4 Likes

Mel Sale. Up to 50% off selected titles featuring Bonnie Langford!

Ends 23:59 (UK time) on 24th June 2024.

4 Likes

Lucie Bleedin’ Miller sale to celebrate Sheridan Smiths birthday.

(Offer ends 23:59 (UK time) on 28th June 2024.)

8 Likes