An introduction

Hi. I’ve been part of the fandom on and off since 2013, before becoming a full-fledged Whovian in 2018 with the introduction of Jodie Whittaker. I have, retroactively, completed the entirety of the new series, back to the TV Movie. My favorite Doctor is Paul McGann as 8, and he has my favorite console room and episode/Movie.

17 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

Welcome to the site and forum @Carter_S - it’s good to have you here. Do join in our many discussions. All opinions are welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome! If your favourite Doctor is 8, have you been listening to any of his audios?

The ones in the Main Range are free to listen to, check them out in our Audio Club, starting with: Storm Warning

6 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forums!!!

1 Like

Welcome! Good to have another Eight fan with us!

3 Likes

Nice! Not sure I’ve heard of someone becoming a fan with Jodie before. That’s cool.

I love McGann too, though not so much the TV Movie itself.

Welcome!

4 Likes

McGann’s console room is amazing omg

3 Likes