An Introduction With a Title that Hasn’t Already Been Used

I’ve been around the forum a little bit but didn’t make an introduction post. I’ve been following Who since 2005, and outside of the show I mostly listen to audios, but I have also experienced a smattering of other stories, including going through some of the early TV comics recently. Ask away about my Who experience and I shall try not to be too boring.

14 Likes

Welcome!

Is your site profile hidden? I tried to view it to see which stories you rate highly but you have it disabled. I hadn’t actually considered that someone active on the forums would hide the profile, so the link to it is still there and it goes to a random Gallifrey story haha.

7 Likes

It is hidden at the moment, mainly because I haven’t got round to rating/reviewing yet. Well that’s sort of a lie, I did go through and rate my personal 5 star stories, but then started worrying about whether my opinions would change in a few months or if I missed one and reversed it. Will get back to it once I get over the fact that it’s not that deep. But I will go ahead and unprivate it, mostly because I thought I already had.

7 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!

4 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

I’ve now gone through and done some 5/5 ratings, though some may be upgraded to that spot and some may be downgraded to a 4.5 at a later date.

5 Likes

You can change your mind at any time for your ratings, there’s no pressure :smile:

6 Likes

I literally just changed my rating for The End of the World because I realised I really underrated it based on memory, I expect there’s a few more ratings I’ll change on revisits :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I change my ratings all the time! An official welcome to the forum @PlumPudding !

7 Likes

I like the title you came up with for your introduction. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes