An Introduction, I think?

Of course you can! There’s never been a statute of limitations on the Club threads - especially as we have new members joining all the time.

2 Likes

I knew you could join if you watched it like a month or whatever later, but I didn’t realise you could join even if you hadn’t seen it in a while

1 Like

I haven’t rewatched any of the new series episodes and only just recently completed a rewatch of the Hartnell era…and I’ve been allowed in :smiley:

The Clubs are all just a way of generating discussion with a bit of structure.

2 Likes

The badges are automated. I got one for posting in a thread that I hadn’t seen the episode. :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, if you have thoughts on an episode, jump in, even if you haven’t watched it recently.

1 Like

Yeah all of TV DW. We are just nearing the end of the First Doctor. I’ve seen it all before.

I’m enjoying it as it’s been a few years. They are enjoying it for the most part but aren’t used to the slower nature of older shows. I know they will enjoy once we get to the Fourth.

3 Likes

Oh, I see, sounds lovely! And yeah I get that, it’s definitely something some aren’t used to, I think if they are more in a spirit of faster pace, they probably enjoy four and a lot of the 80s, especially 7 more.
Speaking of which, may I ask how you two handle the stories that are missing in this Rewatch? Like, did you watch the telesnaps recons for the ones without an Animation?

Very glad to realise this at this point in the season then!

1 Like

And apologies to @RandomJoke for hijacking their thread for a public service announcement!

1 Like

If i know it is a story that will drive them nuts not being able to see it I will give them a quick rundown. Its definately a sticking point. It’s goign to be fun when we get to the Second Doctor.

2 Likes