An Attempt at an Introduction

Hi, my name is Speechless (not really, obviously) and after the whole Time Scales debacle on Twitter this morning, I’ve decided to give this site a try and have an attempt navigating its forums.

I’ve been a Doctor Who fan since as far back as I remember, I’m an avid collector of expanded media - especially the books - and I am trying my hardest to make it through as many Doctor Who stories as possible.

My favourite Doctors are 4, 7, 9, 3 and 10, my favourite companions include Ace, Donna, Evelyn, Hex and Amy. I think Robert Shearman is the greatest writer to ever touch the show and that Chibnall is very possibly the antichrist. My favourite episode is probably City of Death - or Human Nature (or Midnight (or possibly Heaven Sent)) - and my least favourite episode is The Timeless Children for obvious reasons.

So, as I sink further into bankruptcy trying to buy every book, audio play and comic, I hope to become a regular user on this site. Happy Doctor Whoing.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Speechless - good to have you here. Hoping you enjoy our positive space.

Welcome! And isn’t this just the DW EU fan mood :sob:

5 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum, definitely be sure to check out some of the clubs!

1 Like

Welcome to the site.

As points of interest we have a Audio Club, TV Club, Book Club and Comic Club. Feel free to pop into them at any time and hit us up with your hot takes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

2 Likes

I’m a massive fan of how you write your reviews. Very clear and easy to read. It reminds me how @MrColdStream used to divide his reviews into sections.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to :tardis:Guide . This place is definitely a better atmosphere than other places I have seen. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, you’ve definitely found the place for you! I hope you won’t be speechless with us!

I need to stop with these terrible puns before I get banned…

3 Likes

Welcome to TARDIS Guide :slightly_smiling_face:
And I’m kind of curious of the “obvious reasons” for not liking The Timeless Children as I do not see any such :wink:

1 Like