A season of second chances

I saw a concept ages ago and its been in my head ever since, a season dedicated to giving previous monsters/villains who have only appeared in the show once previous a second story, see where it goes if something could become a new popular monster.

My question to you is, who/what would you like to see make a return in this hypothetical season?

3 Likes

Slightly different but I’d like to see the War Seeds from Missy 3.2 make a re-appearence. For spolier reasons I won’t go far into it but they are an interesting idea.

1 Like

Macra! The cameo in Gridlock doesn’t count or do them justice. :crab: :crab: :crab:

8 Likes

No such thing

5 Likes

raston warrior robot i miss you <3

5 Likes

KROLL RISES FROM THE DEPTHS ONCE MORE!!!

Or Axos… Let’s go with that one :+1:

3 Likes

The Voord. Yeah, I know they’ve been in a couple audios and comics, but I’d love to see them return to TV.

4 Likes

I think that a return of the Yetis could be fun. Maybe even with a recasted second doctor.

Very good idea for a season, I want the Meddling Monk, Chumblies and Quarks - possibly all together in a big plot :laughing:

And I know they’ve been in more than one TV story but they weren’t the focus - I’d like to see another invasion attempt by The Silence!

5 Likes

You’ll definitely want to check out UNIT: Silenced then.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s on my list (not listened to any UNIT yet). It’s a long list.

4 Likes

Krillitaines are one of the big ones for me

6 Likes

That would be great. As they are an ever evolving species you could have them appear however you want.

3 Likes

ooh yeah they’re ones I’ve wanted to see again in a different form most likely

I second the Voord.

I quite enjoyed the Skithra.

6 Likes

Do the Silence really work on audio? They are not exactly a talkative bunch…

3 Likes

I could see there potentially being something interesting to be done with other Stenza at some point

2 Likes

They work better than you’d think. It especially plays with the memory aspect of them.

4 Likes

Meglos! we want more cactus people :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

They actually really do - I found UNIT: Silenced properly scary, not helped by the fact that the Silence scare the pants off me to begin with! But yeah, one of my favourite UNIT boxsets for sure

4 Likes