A History of the Universe

For a number of years now (since about 2011, scarily) I have been partaking in a marathon of Doctor Who based on the chronology detailed in Lance Parkin’s excellent A History.

I have blogged my thoughts on each story (TV, audio and comic (with the occasional novel and other mediums and even series, now and again) and the blog itself has had a couple of regenerations.

I am currently coming to the end of World War Two and if you’re interested, my latest reviews can be found here:

The most recent ones include the audios Quicksilver and Scorched Earth, and the comic strip Who is the Stranger.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tip, this is a blog I haven’t stumbled upon previously! I’ll add it to my ever-growing list of DW websites to keep an eye on!

1 Like

Want to know my thoughts on the Fourth Doctor comic Treasure Trail set in 1944 or Casualties of War from 1945?

Head over to my website:

Got around to updating my blog with my latest two 1945 reviews: Persuasion and Churchill Victorious.

2 Likes

It’s not Doctor Who so I can’t put the review on the site, but the next story in my marathon is a Quantum Leap episode set, partly, in 1945.

2 Likes