A good title for an introduction

I have absolutely no idea what to write here, so prepare for some wild ramblings and horrendous tangents.

Hi there! My name is Queenie (adding a late addendum to say i now go by Octavia/Via) I’m 20 and non binary, I brought about the destruction of The TimeScales in 2021 but it would appear that it came back worse than ever.

In terms of Doctor Who I’m a big fan of Big Finish and the expanded universe and uh i suppose my favourite doctors are 7 and 8. Some of you may have seen my unhinged replies on twitter where I reside as @neighbourhoodNB and for that I can only apologise.

Uhhhhhh fun facts i suppose:

I can name every Eurovision winner from 1964 onwards
I’m autistic so please be patient with me

Thanks for taking the time to read this weird introduction, hope i can make some new friends here :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Welcome! We love weird ramblings here, so you’re in good company :blush:

1 Like

I used to be able to name all Swedish entrys but I can’t do that anymore :pensive:

1 Like

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

What are some of your favourite Seven and Eight Doctor releases?

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about for the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we all will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

Really basic choice for 7, but its gotta be A Death in the Family and for 8 its probably Absent Friends

6 Likes

That seems like the basis of this forum, so you should fit in quite nicely.
Besides that, welcome, and please accept my jealousy towards how cool your pfp is

2 Likes

Now that’s a story I’d like to hear about! :popcorn:

Welcome :hugs:

3 Likes

I don’t have the GIF, but seeing this sentence just made me think of that one GIF where Elmo is stood in front of the flames looking triumphant.

3 Likes

Oh its not that interesting tbh, i just reviewed a very transphobic review of The Long Way Round and basically killed the site for a while. My username was Random_Stuff over there

3 Likes

Im saved as Double Trouble Kinnie in one of my friend’s phones, words cannot state how much i love them

4 Likes

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!

Also, very nice to see a fellow 7 and 8 Fan! I’d wonder any Plans to ever try any of the VNAs or EDAs? Or do you rather stay with Big Finish for now?

Its flexing time now. I own Nightshade, The Also People, Original Sin, Lungbarrow and The Dying Days physically

Sorry for the flex

2 Likes

If you need an excuse to crack open the VNAs, we’re slowly working our way through them in the Book Club. A new VNA thread drops on the 15th of each month.

1 Like

Damn, that’s indeed a good flex, I am getting jealous ):<

I don’t technically own Lungbarrow in the sense that I didn’t buy it, but we do have a copy of every EDA and VNA in our house :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I also own The Book of the War, which i think might be the rarest DW related book but im not entirely sure

4 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum, always nice to have more enby peeps here!!

Welcome to the forum @OctaviaTheNerd - it’s great to have you here.

The enby revolution starts at dawn

5 Likes

Happy to be here, everyone here seems lovely

2 Likes