Whodle 2026-09-27

In five! I got really thrown in the middle

6 Likes

Got it in 4 today! As is usually the case with the transcript ones, my guesses were all over the place until Clara was mentioned. Need to rewatch this one!

5 Likes

Immediately in one! I remember that scene of UNIT and Clara searching time and space for Twelve so well.

7 Likes

I was on the right lines with the first clue and then got thrown off track by the second. Got it in three in the end though.

7 Likes

Got it on 2. I forgot about that montage, but knew from the quotes that it had to be a Davros episode.

7 Likes

Got this one in four

6 Likes

In 4.

7 Likes

Got it in one today.

8 Likes

In One. I love this episode a Normal Amount

8 Likes

One today!

6 Likes

In 1

6 Likes

In four.

6 Likes

In one. One of those rare days where I think any of the clues would have given it to me. And I do love that fourth moment

8 Likes

In four.

5 Likes

Got it in four.

3 Likes

Totally in one! Jac’s only in two episodes, and this is the one where they’re looking for him, ergo haha

1 Like