Whodle 2024-07-09

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

3 Likes

In 1! I’ve got a pretty good memory of Clara’s outfits I think

6 Likes

Also got it in one.

6 Likes

In five. Sorry, 5 images of Clara is not helpful…

3 Likes

bit of a guess but one for me too and i think that’s subliminally what tipped me off

5 Likes

Four. This was really hard.

6 Likes

One :tada:

Instant recognition :grin:

8 Likes

Also one. It was her expression for me.

4 Likes

I needed all five.

4 Likes

Got it in one! I almost second guessed myself because I thought her hair looked different in that episode but decided to go with my gut anyway.

5 Likes

Got it in 1. I’d know that earbud anywhere. (Clara… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:)

proof

5 Likes

GET IN! In 1 - a fairly recent rewatch and one of my favourite Capaldi episodes.

7 Likes

In one, due to my frequent rewatches of this era

5 Likes

Three, I recognized the dangling in that living room

5 Likes

It took me all five. In retrospect, I could have got it a little earlier, but I’m finding these companion close ups very tough. Clearly I take in more from wide shots. I hope there aren’t many more of these. Obviously I’m being a sore loser, but it would be nice to vary it a bit. On the other hand, I’m pleased that others find these easy to get, which tells me that it’s just my area of weakness and to stop being such a grumpy git!

7 Likes

The ‘close ups of companions’ gimmick is getting tired now for these but I prefer it to ‘close up of random computer graphics’!

9 Likes

Oh yes, I’d forgotten about those!

5 Likes

I want justice for the male companions :wink:
Where is Jack and Rory? (And Adam and Mickey)

7 Likes

In one! One of my favourite episodes from series 8. (What a muted colour palette that series has!)

7 Likes

In 1. great episode that I’ve seen so many times now, so quite memorable

6 Likes