Whodle 2024-07-02

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

2 Likes

Got it in 4 but only from context clues of that specific image. Electricity like that can only mean Tesla.

4 Likes

Got it in two! Definitely remember the train scene…

2 Likes

Four, but I actually got it on two but clicked the wrong episode and didn’t notice and got confused when it must be the one I thought it was and then it was

4 Likes

Got it in two!

That train really had me thinking

4 Likes

In two! Couldn’t place the doors, but got the train instantly

4 Likes

In five, but I technically knew what happened in the story from the third one on, just couldn’t remember the episode title for the life of me.

3 Likes

Three. Two wild guesses and one semi-wild guess.

5 Likes

Two train got me there

4 Likes

Back to getting these in 4 :pensive:

4 Likes

It took me four, but I found it tough.

4 Likes

Took me four today. Didn’t notice the aspect ratio until #3 and thought it was Can You Hear Me? for some reason.

5 Likes

Saw the aspect ratio and immediately went “Great, I probably won’t get this one quick,” but I thought it looked kind of old-time-y, so just said “Might as well guess Tesla,” (which is always my first guess for this era). Got it in one!

8 Likes

Four today. Don’t remember much from this episode apart from Anjli Mohindra in alien makeup!

7 Likes

i got this in two… i don’t actually remember the train in the episode but i couldn’t think of any other post-2018 episode that was set in a time period where i would expect to see a steam engine.

5 Likes

Got in two! First picture gave me Night Terror vibes, but the train was it!

5 Likes

I needed all five.
I really need to rewatch, those four first screenshots didn’t ring any bells… :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.