Whodle 2024-06-30

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

2 Likes

Got it in 3. The Doctor in that suit clinched it for me.

6 Likes

Got it in 3. Initial thought Voyage but dismissed it. I thought Journey to the Center of the TARDIS, then thought maybe Beast Below, then I arrived at the winner, which was silly of me. The metal wall, in retrospect, is obvious.

5 Likes

Two, not bad for not having seen this one in a while. Also I kind of really really dislike this one :grimacing:

5 Likes

I agree about the episode, but I do have a fondness for Kylie Minogue.

5 Likes

Got it in three. And yeah, haven’t watched this one in a good while…

4 Likes

Took me 4, went around the houses thinking it was Utopia or 42. Should have noticed the suit! And then yay Allons-y Allonso! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Took me all five.

5 Likes

Got it in two. The first screenshot cemented it to me as an RTD1 episode, and I was able to tell that it was Max Capricorn in the second.

7 Likes

It took me three as well and the same thing did it for me!

4 Likes

Took me all five. In retrospect, I should have got it a bit earlier, but really I was pretty clueless!

6 Likes

Four went through a couple space stations before that one clued me in on it being a ship

5 Likes

Got it in one, amazingly enough. Haven’t seen this episode in years (I don’t really like it) but I couldn’t think of anything else that had so much gold in it.

5 Likes

Had no clue on the first one but the second one was an instant click! It’s certainly not a favourite episode for me but I do appreciate RTD turning literally everything up to 11. If you’re going to go for Space Titanic Disaster Movie Christmas Kylie Bonanza, you meed to commit!

5 Likes

Got it in two

4 Likes

Two for me. I liked a lot about this episode but I understand not liking it for sure. I’m a bit sentimentally attached to it because it has the Verity Lambert memorial card in it, just after one of the characters has said something like “I will always remember her” regarding Astrid

5 Likes

Got it in three!

5 Likes

In two. Is the person that makes these lurking here and deliberately put a photo of a wall in for the first image so I wouldn’t get it in one!

7 Likes

In three! Immediately thought of 10 era but he in suit was it!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.