Whodle 2024-06-29

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

4 Likes

Easy 1. Still need to rewatch this for TV Club

6 Likes

Got it in one! All the images used are extremely iconic though.

5 Likes

It took me 2 today. What gave it away was, first image looks HD, but the second doesn’t.

4 Likes

Got it in one. Surprised myself actually as I think I’ve only seen it once a decade or so ago.

6 Likes

Easy got it in one for me

5 Likes

Too easy!!! Got it in one. I could recognise that restaurant anywhere.

5 Likes

For a moment, I was thinking this was going to be one of these ones where everyone gets it in 1, then I go and get it in 5 or something. But then I looked closer, and got it in one. Mainly because I recognised one of the people in the restaurant…

5 Likes

Having Annette Badland/ Blon Fel Fotch Passamer Day Slitheen in the first picture kind of gave it away…

5 Likes

It took me three.

5 Likes

One for me as well. That first pic narrows it down very effectively and I remember seeing this episode in the TV Club recently, so this was so easy.

6 Likes

I discarded the right answer first, because I thought “that’s the wrong cafe”, but the second image proved what a dolt I’d been so it was a hole in two today.

5 Likes

One! indeed a very recognizable cafe

5 Likes

One! As I’ve said before, it’s my favourite season 27 episode, and who could forget Dinner in Bondage?

6 Likes

One as well— recognised both the café and Annette Badland immediately!

5 Likes

Easy one!!!

6 Likes

In 1. Nearly clicked “Boom” instead because it popped up first

5 Likes

In one! Quite easy today

5 Likes

Got it in one! :star:

6 Likes

In one - I’m on a roll! And will end up not getting tomorrow’s at all…

7 Likes