Whodle 2024-06-23

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

5 Likes

I got it in 4. This one was so confusing because of the similar frames. I just for the life of me couldnt remember the episode the closeups were from.

6 Likes

I got it in 3. That was a really weird one, but it clicked with me eventually.

6 Likes

Fully shagged this, it took me four goes because I thought the first two were Jodie and Mandip.

7 Likes

two! so close to getting it in one, i recognized jenny’s eyes and guessed the wrong episode she was in.

6 Likes

Two! The first one baffled me a lot

5 Likes

Three just guessed through episodes that had both the Paternoster gang and Clara in them, no idea where those shots belong

6 Likes

Got it in three. Didn’t recognise Jenny and thought it was series 9, but it clicked with me after Strax appeared.

7 Likes

Two! Couldn’t tell who the firsf one was until after I got it but instantly recognized Clara. Big fan of the way they did this one lol

6 Likes

Five. This was a horrible one, just eyes.

8 Likes

I got it in 1. I recognized Jenny and from there I was able to guess the right episode.

5 Likes

I got this one in five guesses, but because the Doctor can’t even tell the difference between Clara and Strax in this story, I don’t feel too bad about having difficulty with today’s pictures. Twelfth Doctor forever!

8 Likes

Three. Didn’t remember the episode initially but by the third pic, it clicked.

Spoilers!

4 Likes

I can’t believe this took me four.

4 Likes

It took me four.

3 Likes

It took me three. I thought it was quite tough though.

5 Likes

In four when I realised what was going on.

6 Likes

Wow this took me all five.

I do not remember those close-ups from Deep Breath. Also I still need an explanation as to how that T-Rex got so big in the first place to be able to swallow the TARDIS, though a T-Rex of that size in Victorian London is a delightful visual :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Got it in 2! I saw this at the cinema so have a good memory of those scenes :grin:

7 Likes

In 5. Only got it because the screenshot for 5 is literally the screenshot used for Deep Breath in the TARDIS Guide.

6 Likes