Whodle 2024-06-18

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

3 Likes

Got it in two, remarkably! The second guess was lucky

6 Likes

Got it in three.

7 Likes

Got it on the fourth one. I thought about it being this episode on the second one but was like: Nah, that is not gonna be the answer.

4 Likes

Exactly what I thought, but I thought what the hell I’ll guess it anyway. It’s amazing how hard these can be!

5 Likes

Got it in three. I was way off with my first two guesses but thankfully Capaldi’s haircut and the coffee make the third screenshot a pretty soft ball.

6 Likes

Four for me. Had no idea until then.

5 Likes

Got it in 2. Vaguely remember the molten planet being early 12, then second sparked a memory of the Daleks.

6 Likes

Two for me as well. The first shot looked like a Capaldi episode and the second instantly made me think of Into the Dalek.

6 Likes

Got it in two, bit of a lucky guess really!

4 Likes

Three. I knew it was Capaldi’s second episode from the second screenshot, but just couldn’t think of the name. The coffee made me remember it. “Where are we going?” “Into darkness”

6 Likes

In two again! I’m finally getting better!! Did anybody else think Akhaten for the first one?

6 Likes

Got it in one!! :partying_face: Very much a process of elimination—it looked vaguely Capaldi-era-esque, and he doesn’t have that many stories set on alien planets, so… Pretty pleased with that result!

8 Likes

Four for me today. If I’d been a bit more with it, I might have got it at 3. Number two gave me an inkling, but the first image didn’t give me a scooby.

4 Likes

Got it in 4. For 2-4, I was guessing Capali episodes, I just guessed both parts of a two parter erroneously…

5 Likes

also guessed akhaten at first and I was so sure of myself :sweat_smile:, then got it in four

6 Likes

Ooh, my first time at this. Got it in 2. Knew the first was incorrect but needed clarification. 2 was pretty iconic in my mind for the episode.

5 Likes

That was my first guess. Weirdly, I knew it wasn’t right but couldn’t think of anything else so put that in to move on.

6 Likes

Yeah, sometimes you just have to guess something to move on, even if you have no idea…

7 Likes

Two as well I recognised the circle and lighting as vaguely daleky, and recognised the outline of the costume from that episode

5 Likes