Whodle 2024-06-16

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

2 Likes

Seeing this notification is definitely my sign that I should be asleep. However, I did get it in one!

Proof
3 Likes

Anybody notice that Whodle is now…

11 Likes

In one! I nearly guessed both Heaven Sent and The Next Doctor, but neither of them felt quite right

4 Likes

Damn wrong part! Got the story right though, two for the ep

3 Likes

In five? Somehow, seeing some bricks doesn’t immediately make me think of an episode…

5 Likes

I got it in five.

2 Likes

I was so lost on this one. Got it in four. My only clue was the fuzzy camera, meaning we were in the pre-Moffat years. It took seeing The Master’s little face to get me there, although I had a close inkling from the in-universe news broadcast (RTD calling card.)

4 Likes

Haha I should have done this on my site. Nice.

Got it in 3. The newsreader made me know it was an RTD finale, and then I got it from the Gallifrey scene

6 Likes

All five today guessed the wrong part at number 4

4 Likes

Got it in 3.

blurred proof

2 Likes

Four today, the yellowy colour grading on the first picture fooled me into thinking it was season one at first, and then guessed gridlock on 3 bc I remember that being one of the first times he talks about what gallifrey was like

3 Likes

Five for me.

4 Likes

Boo! Four. Was convinced it was Gridlock!

4 Likes

Took me all 5. I should have got it earlier.

3 Likes

5 today. Guessed the wrong part on 4. My distaste for RTD1 coming back to haunt me

5 Likes

Darn it - chose the wrong part on 5 so didn’t get it at all.

5 Likes

Got it in two! Guessed Rose first. I hesitated between The Stolen Earth and The Sound of Drums, then thought that I didn’t remember a Chinese broadcast in TSE so guessed TSOD!

Screenshot!
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.