Whodle 2024-06-15

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

2 Likes

Got it in 2. Something about the colour grading lead me to this 2 parter. 50/50 for which was right.

Blured Proof

3 Likes

Took me three. What an iconic hallway.

4 Likes

Two, though I was not confident!

3 Likes

Got it in two. The SD shot of St. Paul’s reminded me of the two-parter, but I guessed the episodes in the wrong order

3 Likes

Took me two as well.

Guessed Death in Heaven first, but wasn’t convinced :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Four guesses today

3 Likes

It took me four guesses, Idk why I was completely certain it was something from the Capaldi run until I saw that shot of the exploding door.

3 Likes

Four. Pretty awkward considering that we watched this a few weeks back in the TV Club. And I guessed the wrong part at #3!

6 Likes

Three— I feel like a fool for getting sidetracked:

Summary

7 Likes

I actually started playing this one while I was at work, had two failed guesses, then never came back to it because I got busy.

Now I’ve lost all my momentum on it, though…

5 Likes

Four. I had the right answer in my head but kept convincing myself it was something else!

4 Likes

Four though I guessed the first part before

2 Likes

Got in two. Took the wrong parter.

3 Likes

In three Guessed the wrong part first, and then didn’t guess the second part second

3 Likes

Ah, it’s annoying when they’re two-parters and I guessThis text will be blurred the wrong part. Got it in three.

3 Likes

In three. Not too shabby for me!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.