Whodle 2024-06-13

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

1 Like

Two for me, though I got stumped on the second cap for quite some time

5 Likes

Got it in three. Already was in the right general era at that point, and I was reading about that particular actor recently anyways…

3 Likes

Four this time.

3 Likes

I got it in two. First though was The Snowmen, then Good Man.

4 Likes

In three.

No idea how the two first screenshots fits into that story.

3 Likes

Got it in 4, I was all over the place until I saw good old Maldovar

4 Likes

Got it in three.

2 Likes

In four. I was certain the first one was from Deep Breath, but then I was confused by the second and got the era from the third. By the fourth, I began thinking of the recent RTD interview with his recommended viewing before the season finale, and combined with Maldovar, guessed correctly.

Proof

5 Likes

IN TWO!!! I don’t believe it!!!

6 Likes

Three for me this time.

4 Likes

Got it in two as well and this was my exact thought process

4 Likes

They’re the flashbacks that introduce Vastra/Jenny and Strax

First is Vastra and Jenny in Victorian London, second is the battlefield that Strax is a medic on

Got in two

5 Likes

Ah okay :+1: Season 6 & 7 are probably my least watched seasons in all of Who

3 Likes

Got it in two. I think this episode is the only one in which we see those uniforms. I remember always being confused and thinking I missed something when Strax is introduced as someone the Doctor already knows.

4 Likes

Three today! Went for the Crimson Horror, then the Snowmen, but Kovarian tipped me off.

5 Likes

I did nearly get thrown because that second image does look a bit like Peter Capaldi.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.